- Academic Search Premier
Academic Search Premier provides full-text coverage of nearly 3000 journals in most academic areas of study. Most journal coverage
- Access Science (McGraw Hill)
- GreenFILE (EBSCO)
A bibliographic database of information about environmental concerns.
- T&F Online: Full-text articles (1997-present) from 1,077 journals published by Taylor & Francis, Routledge and Psychology Press.
- JStor Ecology & Botany Collection
29 titles in this collection including the Society's premier research journals along with titles broadly focused on ecosystems. Ecolog topics range from biodiversity and climate change to conservation and experimental biology.
- Medline (Thomson)
Database of all areas of medine
- Medline Plus
MedlinePlus has information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
- ProQuest Research Library
Provide full-text articles and abstract & index in the subject areas of Arts & Humanities, business & industry, computers & internet, environment, health,, science and mathematics.
- PubMed Central
The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature.
- Science Citation Index, Web of Knowledge (aka Web of Science, ISI Citation Indexes) (Thomson) 2003- .
Multidisciplinary index to international science literature- citation, source, corporate and subject (keyword) index.
- Science Direct: Full-text articles (1995-present) from journals published by Elsevier. It contains over 2,000 titles.